Collection of Information – We collect and store information – provided by you from time to time. You can browse the platform without telling us, who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. You are not anonymous to us, as soon as you give us your personal information.
We have rights to track your preferences, behavior and information that you choose to provide on our website. The information may include the URL that you just came from – whether this URL is on platform or not, that URL you next go to, your computer browser information and IP Address.
We collection your personal information like email address, delivery address, phone number, credit card or debit card details, payment instrument details and your name, when you set up an account or transact with us.
We use your contact information to send offers that are based on your previous orders and interests.
We collect information you provide to us through message boards, chat rooms or other message area or leave feedback. We have rights to retain this information as necessary – mainly to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
Profile Data, Your Information and Demographic Uses
We use your personal information to provide product and services that you request. We can use your personal information to help sellers and business partners handling and fulfilling your orders, for better customer experience, resolving disputes, troubleshoot problems, help promote a safe service, collect money and measuring consumer interest in products and services. We also inform you about online and online offers, products, services and updates as well as customize and enhance your experience. We also use your information to protect against errors, fraud and other criminal activities and to enforce our terms and conditions.
We may also request you to provide your PAN, GST Number, Government Issued ID Cards/ Number and know-Your-Customer details to check your edibility for certain products and services.
We can use your IP Address to help diagnosing problems with server and to administer our site. We can use your IP address to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
Personal Information Share Guidelines
We have rights to share personal information with other corporate entities and affiliates to provide products and services offered. We may disclose your personal information to third parties, business partners and sellers to fulfill your orders and enhance your experience or to provide feedback and products as well as to collect payments from you and to comply with legal obligations.
1. We never disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
2. We may disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, third party rights owners, to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes.
3. We may provide with links to other websites or apps that may collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
4. We protect your information through all possible modes.
5. Whenever you access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server.
We also adhere to our security guidelines to protect it against unauthorized access, whenever your information is in our possession.
6. You as user are responsible to ensure the protection of log-in and password records for your account.
7. We provide users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential communication after setting up an account with us.
We don’t knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children under the age of 18. We are available only to persons, who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are under the age of 18 years, you must use the platform, app or service under the supervision of your parent, legal guardian or any responsible adult.
We retain your personal information according to applicable laws. We may retain data related to you, in case we believe it may be required to prevent fraud or future abuse or if required by law or for any legitimate purpose.